[SOLVED] Can this run COD Warzone on a little bit over 30fps

Hi,im in love with COD Warzone i was just wondering will this be able to handle it on 30fps and above(with everything low of course)
I have a:
CPU: Intel i3-3240 3.4Ghz 2 cores,4 threads
RAM: 8GB ddr3
GPU: R9 380 4gb from GIGABYTE
No SSD just a 1TB 7200 rpm HDD
windows 10 pro (1909)

Also i watched some gameplay on yt with similar specs but instead of r9 380 4gb they or he or she had a gtx 1050 2gb,and had 60fps with recording.The recording was maybe done with a capture card,but i dont know

Apr 10, 2020
I've tried cod warzone using an I5 760 with 7850 gpu and 8gb of ram and it does struggle! Turn all the settings in the graphics option of the game where applicable to low and also where applicable in rendering in general as I am remember. I can manage 60fps but it is not stable as neither my cpu or graphics card can really cope. On average I get between 45-55 fps on a good day but the graphics are not very sweet when you get close up to some objects! Good luck anyway .I just tried it out as an experiment. Keep an eye on your cpu temp also!

I've tried cod warzone using an I5 760 with 7850 gpu and 8gb of ram and it does struggle! Turn all the settings in the graphics option of the game where applicable to low and also where applicable in rendering in general as I am remember. I can manage 60fps but it is not stable as neither my cpu or graphics card can really cope. On average I get between 45-55 fps on a good day but the graphics are not very sweet when you get close up to some objects! Good luck anyway .I just tried it out as an experiment. Keep an eye on your cpu temp also!
Ok,thanks