[SOLVED] Can this spec run GTA V

Solution
You BARELY meet the minimum CPU spec, as your dual core with hyperthreading i7 is much like a desktop Haswell i3, however your 8690m graphics are about on par with a GT 730 and that is in NO WAY capable enough to run GTA V at enjoyable or probably even playable settings and frame rates. You'd have to set it to the lowest possible quality settings at the lowest possible resolution, and even then it would probably still struggle.
You BARELY meet the minimum CPU spec, as your dual core with hyperthreading i7 is much like a desktop Haswell i3, however your 8690m graphics are about on par with a GT 730 and that is in NO WAY capable enough to run GTA V at enjoyable or probably even playable settings and frame rates. You'd have to set it to the lowest possible quality settings at the lowest possible resolution, and even then it would probably still struggle.

Solution
Sep 10, 2020
How about GTA IV with that spec
can it run smoothly?

TRENDING THREADS