[SOLVED] can VPN allow only certain sites through?

luckydriver

Distinguished
Aug 6, 2010
for example, if my financial institution detects im on a VPN is there any way to turn off the vpn for only that website while leaving the VPN turned on. I realize you can turn it off for an 'app' like chrome or firefox altogether.

also wondering when i do turn off the VPN to access the bank, im assuming if i have 10 tabs open that my ISP will then see the 10 tabs i have open and log them? or not?

Solution
Certainly banks are going to have issues (for fraud protection) with new/previously unlogged IP addresses accessing various accounts.

If your list of browsed websites and/or unease with them being 'logged' is something you'd not like anyone to know, perhaps that in itself warrants some self-reflection? :)
Certainly banks are going to have issues (for fraud protection) with new/previously unlogged IP addresses accessing various accounts.

If your list of browsed websites and/or unease with them being 'logged' is something you'd not like anyone to know, perhaps that in itself warrants some self-reflection? :)

Solution