can we make feature requests?

I've been thinking about this. I'd really like to see my post history - not necessarily everything I've ever responded on, but specific posts.

I do unfollow some posts that I think I'm done with, but even so, a great many posts fall through the cracks since I think the OP might respond and then never does.

Would it be possible to break the "followed Posts" into two sections, one being threads that I've started, the other for those where I've simply contributed on a thread.

So one section could be "My threads", the other being as today, "tracked threads"

And while we're at it, can we get a method to "star" threads and then maybe get a list of "starred" posts to find the really good threads that deserve a bookmark?

thanks for all and any consideration. :)

Titillating

Expert
Ambassador
Absolutely! We encourage users to contribute meaningful feedback about their experiences and any changes they'd like to see implemented.

I currently do a monthly bugs/feature request report that I send in to the higher ups and the devs at the end of every month. I'll add this on to the next one. They don't always get to things right away unless it's forum-breaking, but these things do get added on to the list. Just requires periodic prodding to remind them about these smaller, quality of life changes. This actually may have been requested in the past, so a little reminder will be good :)

8f6706fbe9f6dbac907a37410b44a159.png
That's a lot of threads to filter. Something to filter by date would be useful in both post history and just general posts.