[SOLVED] Can Windows 10 be used on an iMac 21 inch model?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pcgolfer07

Prominent
Jul 31, 2019
Hi,

I have been researching excessively and I have come to the conclusion that I'm going to wait and buy the iMac 21 inch version which is going to be released in 2021, so I want to buy the upcoming one and not the existing one.
BUT the problem is I LOVE WINDOWS 10. I've always been a Windows and PC user.

However I can't afford the surface studio 2 and besides 21 inches is the perfect size for me!
I really need to know how good windows 10 can run in the existing 21 inches iMAC to get an idea of how good it might be in the next gen of iMacs.

Can I completely run just Windows on iMAC and delete iOS?
If the answer is no, is using Windows 10 on iMac good enough for regular use and light video editing?

Solution
Hi,

I have been researching excessively and I have come to the conclusion that I'm going to wait and buy the iMac 21 inch version which is going to be released in 2021, so I want to buy the upcoming one and not the existing one.

However I can't afford the surface studio 2 and besides 21 inches is the perfect size for me!
I really need to know how good windows 10 can run in the existing 21 inches iMAC to get an idea of how good it might be in the next gen of iMacs.

If the answer is no, is using Windows 10 on iMac good enough for regular use and light video editing?
See if this would work...
Hi,

See if this would work https://support.apple.com/boot-camp

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.