Can you build me the best pc for £600 that require the best components from the thread.

Sep 8, 2018
Currently have a case that is very large, it is called BitFenix Shadow ATX Gaming Case BLACK
and I have HD in my current computer

Can you build me a pc for £600 that require the following components; GPU, CPU, RAM, motherboard, power supply, and a monitor.

Aswell do i need to get excess cables or can i just use the ones on my current pc, or will they be included with the parts. My two final questions is that is there an appropriate time for purchasing parts when i can get them for the lowest between now and december, as well as can a professional remove the cpu, gpu, ram and motherboard from my current pc with the case i stated above and put in the parts from the things i require?

I am grateful for any help and will be appreciated.

Solution
I'll answer the questions first:

1) All the cables you need you either already have or are included with the components you're purchasing.
2) The best time to purchase components is when you can afford to. Don't bother waiting for sale prices as when they come, they may not be for the components or manufacturers that you want. Better to just purchase them as soon as you can.
3) While you could pay a professional to install your new components into your case, it's a lot cheaper (and probably faster) if you just did it yourself. It's really not that hard and unless you have a tendency to drop breakable objects on a daily basis, it's not that dangerous either.

As for your build, I put this together for the Intel side:
PCPartPicker...

Wolfshadw

Titan
I'll answer the questions first:

1) All the cables you need you either already have or are included with the components you're purchasing.
2) The best time to purchase components is when you can afford to. Don't bother waiting for sale prices as when they come, they may not be for the components or manufacturers that you want. Better to just purchase them as soon as you can.
3) While you could pay a professional to install your new components into your case, it's a lot cheaper (and probably faster) if you just did it yourself. It's really not that hard and unless you have a tendency to drop breakable objects on a daily basis, it's not that dangerous either.

As for your build, I put this together for the Intel side:
PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel - Core i3-8100 3.6GHz Quad-Core Processor (£103.72 @ PC World Business)
Motherboard: Gigabyte - Z370P D3 ATX LGA1151 Motherboard (£85.98 @ Amazon UK)
Memory: G.Skill - Ripjaws V Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR4-2400 Memory (£75.99 @ Amazon UK)
Video Card: MSI - GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB Video Card (£139.74 @ Amazon UK)
Power Supply: SeaSonic - FOCUS Plus Gold 550W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply (£79.99 @ Amazon UK)
Monitor: Asus - VS247HR 23.6" 1920x1080 60Hz Monitor (£98.39 @ Aria PC)
Total: £583.81
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2018-09-09 17:22 BST+0100

On the AMD side, I put this together:
PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 5 2600 3.4GHz 6-Core Processor (£149.98 @ Amazon UK)
Motherboard: MSI - B450M PRO-M2 Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard (£63.98 @ Amazon UK)
Memory: G.Skill - Ripjaws V Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR4-2400 Memory (£75.99 @ Amazon UK)
Video Card: MSI - Radeon RX 560 - 1024 4GB AERO ITX Video Card (£101.77 @ Amazon UK)
Power Supply: SeaSonic - FOCUS Plus Gold 550W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply (£79.99 @ Amazon UK)
Monitor: Asus - VS247HR 23.6" 1920x1080 60Hz Monitor (£98.39 @ Aria PC)
Total: £570.10
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2018-09-09 17:31 BST+0100

Question for you is can you not also keep the power supply from your current system? If so, then you could swap out the 2x4GB of RAM for 2x8GB RAM.

-Wolf sends

Solution
Sep 8, 2018
Thank you very much for your help.

1) my PSU is very weak and apparently it is not 80 percent rated or something as a person told me on one of my other posts, and apparently i am at risk of failure to other components having it.

2) Which of the options is better for gaming, are they very similar or?

3) For building the actual computer do i just take out all the cables inside the machine, obviously when it is turned off and unscrew everything? And then put the new stuff in? Or should i watch a guide on youtube? Sorry I am new to this so need all the help i can get. Thank you.

Wolfshadw

Titan

1) One of your other threads? :heink:
What power supply is it?

2) Either option would be fine for modest gaming. Personally, since I'm more of a CPU guy, I'd probably opt for the Ryzen 5 setup (in truth, I AM looking to upgrade to that, myself).

3) I'd recommend watching a youtube video or two. There are hundreds (if not thousands) out there. Personally, I like the Newegg - How to Build a Computer series.

-Wolf sends

Sep 8, 2018
It is called a 600w ATX 12cm PSU Silent Fan

I have another question, if I had an extra £50, should i get a new case as well so i build a pc from scratch so that i don't have to bother removing parts.