[SOLVED] Can you change a prebuilt pc with customized mobo to a new case?

Mar 3, 2021
I have a hp pavillion tg01-1158d. The mobo is a customized 29.09 x23.3cm (11.45 x 9.17 in). It is possible to change this mobo case?
pls recommend me a case if it can.

Solution
It's pretty close to standard ATX, but well larger than M-ATX. I would consider a case that would take ATX as standard with the other standoffs optional for the various other common sizes.
The bigger concern here on the physical outline of the board would be things like:
are the screw holes in standard places?
is it using standard connections for front panel I/O and PSU?

Another aspect I find a bit concerning is the PSU.

I think if I were in your boat I would consider a new motherboard, new PSU, and new case if you were so inclined to go that far. As a side note, get a decent dual channel RAM kit for that rig.

punkncat

Polypheme
Ambassador
It's pretty close to standard ATX, but well larger than M-ATX. I would consider a case that would take ATX as standard with the other standoffs optional for the various other common sizes.
The bigger concern here on the physical outline of the board would be things like:
are the screw holes in standard places?
is it using standard connections for front panel I/O and PSU?

Another aspect I find a bit concerning is the PSU.

I think if I were in your boat I would consider a new motherboard, new PSU, and new case if you were so inclined to go that far. As a side note, get a decent dual channel RAM kit for that rig.

Solution