[SOLVED] Can You guys recommend me a new VPN please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisAB

Honorable
Mar 17, 2017
So originally i was using Private Internet Access off Linus Tech Tips recommendation and when they were bought out i switched to ExpressVPN on the recommendation of a few websites but connection speed has dwindled, i'm on a 500mb fibre cable connection and manage between 71-72mb/s downloads without a VPN now with ExpressVPN im only managing around 9mb/s download across the board.

I know using a VPN will cause you to have a slower connection but i was hoping for a lot more than what ExpressVPN is offering me.

So i'm just wondering what people are now recommending and using themselves.

Thanks.

theHat420

Commendable
Oct 23, 2020
So originally i was using Private Internet Access off Linus Tech Tips recommendation and when they were bought out i switched to ExpressVPN on the recommendation of a few websites but connection speed has dwindled, i'm on a 500mb fibre cable connection and manage between 71-72mb/s downloads without a VPN now with ExpressVPN im only managing around 9mb/s download across the board.

I know using a VPN will cause you to have a slower connection but i was hoping for a lot more than what ExpressVPN is offering me.

So i'm just wondering what people are now recommending and using themselves.

Thanks.
I've been using NordVPN for years. I play Call of Duty, NBA 2K, Battlefield, and other games perfectly well. In my case I was actually able to bypass my ISP's bandwidth throttling so I got faster speeds on the VPN. You can check some review sites, most of them have NordVPN at the top. Best Gaming VPN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS