[SOLVED] Can You guys recommend me a new VPN please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisAB

Honorable
Mar 17, 2017
So originally i was using Private Internet Access off Linus Tech Tips recommendation and when they were bought out i switched to ExpressVPN on the recommendation of a few websites but connection speed has dwindled, i'm on a 500mb fibre cable connection and manage between 71-72mb/s downloads without a VPN now with ExpressVPN im only managing around 9mb/s download across the board.

I know using a VPN will cause you to have a slower connection but i was hoping for a lot more than what ExpressVPN is offering me.

So i'm just wondering what people are now recommending and using themselves.

Thanks.

theHat420

Commendable
Oct 23, 2020
So originally i was using Private Internet Access off Linus Tech Tips recommendation and when they were bought out i switched to ExpressVPN on the recommendation of a few websites but connection speed has dwindled, i'm on a 500mb fibre cable connection and manage between 71-72mb/s downloads without a VPN now with ExpressVPN im only managing around 9mb/s download across the board.

I know using a VPN will cause you to have a slower connection but i was hoping for a lot more than what ExpressVPN is offering me.

So i'm just wondering what people are now recommending and using themselves.

Thanks.
I've been using NordVPN for years. I play Call of Duty, NBA 2K, Battlefield, and other games perfectly well. In my case I was actually able to bypass my ISP's bandwidth throttling so I got faster speeds on the VPN. You can check some review sites, most of them have NordVPN at the top. Best Gaming VPN.

Status
Not open for further replies.