Question Can you help me please

bignastyid

Titan
Installing to my pc cause I do not have a phone
You should have read the instructions before buying it then. Right from the link you posted for the device
"WIRELESS AND EASY TO INSTALL】This camera can be installed using a normal E27 bulb base(110V~240V),Then use the mobile phone to download the APP, and use the APP to help the bulb camera connect to the WIFI. No other operations are required. Note that it takes about 40s to connect the bulb camera for the first time. This WiFi camera supports 2.4GHz and 5GHz dual-band WiFi, 5G WiFi signal transmission speed is very fast "

May 28, 2022
You should have read the instructions before buying it then. Right from the link you posted for the device
"WIRELESS AND EASY TO INSTALL】This camera can be installed using a normal E27 bulb base(110V~240V),Then use the mobile phone to download the APP, and use the APP to help the bulb camera connect to the WIFI. No other operations are required. Note that it takes about 40s to connect the bulb camera for the first time. This WiFi camera supports 2.4GHz and 5GHz dual-band WiFi, 5G WiFi signal transmission speed is very fast "

True but I talked with the tech about that before I baught it and he told me to download IP Cameara viewer and It would work for me. But it did not.....

DSzymborski

Titan
True but I talked with the tech about that before I baught it and he told me to download IP Cameara viewer and It would work for me. But it did not.....

Did the tech say to download it to your PC? You can download things to your phone, too.

Unfortunately, when you buy dodgy off-brand Chinese products, customer support is one of the first things to be cut for cost savings. It's not even likely it was an actual tech, simply a call center employee providing "assistance" for dozens of similar cheaply made shovel-products.

GoofyOne

Commendable
Apr 4, 2021
I do not know what things you have tried to get it working but I looked at the product description on Amazon.com and it had links to the user guide and user manual. I looked at the setup guide and it gives a alternate method of using PC to set it up.

On page 5 and 6 of the setup guide it says: Setup the Camera on PC (Optional). Have you tried that?

This is the page I looked at, scroll down a bit and there are links to the documentation. Reolink Cam info on Amazon
The user guide pdf (not too sure if you will be able to view it): User Guide PDF

{GoofyOne's 2c worth .... which may, or may not be actually worth 2c}

TRENDING THREADS