Question Can you help me to find a replacement fan for a case fan?

MOS_6502

Honorable
May 2, 2014
Hello.

I have a pre-built computer of a certain brand, and two of the mounted fans are starting to fail, the GPU fan and the exhaust fan. I have dissasembled the unit, and I've found that the GPU fan have a model and brand on its sticker, and I can order it online, but the exhaust fan have a known brand but I can't find the model online; I suspect that it is a custom fan.

By other hand, I know that the exahust fan is PWM, since it have 4 wires, BUT all of them are black; I don't know wich is wich. I also know the voltage and amps, but I don't know how much CFM this fan moves.

On a situation like this, what can be done? I reached the manufacturer, but they say that they don't send spare parts.

Hello.

I have a pre-built computer of a certain brand, and two of the mounted fans are starting to fail, the GPU fan and the exhaust fan. I have dissasembled the unit, and I've found that the GPU fan have a model and brand on its sticker, and I can order it online, but the exhaust fan have a known brand but I can't find the model online; I suspect that it is a custom fan.

By other hand, I know that the exahust fan is PWM, since it have 4 wires, BUT all of them are black; I don't know wich is wich. I also know the voltage and amps, but I don't know how much CFM this fan moves.

On a situation like this, what can be done? I reached the manufacturer, but they say that they don't send spare parts.
Can you post a picture of the fan and the connection?