Question Can you help me?

Nov 24, 2018
Hi, i have a problem with ASMedia 3.1 extensible Host Controller driver, how can i install the latest driver? i have tried but nothing

Colif

Win 11 Master
Nov 24, 2018

Colif

Win 11 Master
Is that error with all devices you plug in or just specific ones? just curious if the error is the thing you plugging in, not motherboard itself

where does error show? can you show us screenshots? (need to upload them to an image sharing website and share link here)

Colif

Win 11 Master
Can you right click start
choose run...
type winver and press enter
what version of win 10 are you on? Current versions are 1803 & 1809 (soon to also includes 1903)

how bizarre. the newest version of that driver on Microsoft catalog is 4th Nov 2016, https://www.catalog.update.microsoft.com/Search.aspx?q=asmedia+ASM1143 - its possible you have them already.

can you tell me what driver versions it shows as being installed now? As it should match the version of windows installed. should be something like 10.1.17763.1 if you on current build of win 10

I have an Asus Z97 Pro and it also have Asmedia 3.1 slots (tho Device manager says they 3.0) but nothing marked ASM1143 like yours.