Question can you help me

Nov 22, 2019
hello everyone ihave some proplem
i got stuttering all games without drop fps im tired for looking to fix it my old pc gtx 1080ti
ryzen 7 2700x .ram 16gb 3200hz Asus 144hz ..but 1 week ago i bought the new pc RTX 2080 SUPER
CPU I9 9900KS
PSU750W GOLD
RAM 16
BENQ 240HZ ..but still same proplem
idont know how to fix it becuse i got the new pc with new mointor ..but i still got same crap..

He sold the old PC WITH the copy of Windows that went with it. There was no hardware change Phaaze. Whole new system so it had to be a brand new Windows installation, one would assume.

@redacoxo , "psu corsair 750w gold" doesn't tell us much. Corsair has MANY gold rated 750w units. We need to know what series it is, such as RM, RMi, RMx, TX, HX, etc. and how long it has been in service.

Then you want to check your motherboard BIOS version and make sure you have the most recent version installed.

Then make sure you have downloaded and installed all of the latest drivers including chipset, network adapters and audio, from the motherboard product page.

Then make sure you have the latest Nvidia drivers installed and it would be a good idea to either use the DDU or choose the "Clean install" option from the Nvidia installer when you do so.

Reactions: Phaaze88
Nov 22, 2019
He sold the old PC WITH the copy of Windows that went with it. There was no hardware change Phaaze. Whole new system so it had to be a brand new Windows installation, one would assume.

@redacoxo , "psu corsair 750w gold" doesn't tell us much. Corsair has MANY gold rated 750w units. We need to know what series it is, such as RM, RMi, RMx, TX, HX, etc. and how long it has been in service.

Then you want to check your motherboard BIOS version and make sure you have the most recent version installed.

Then make sure you have downloaded and installed all of the latest drivers including chipset, network adapters and audio, from the motherboard product page.

Then make sure you have the latest Nvidia drivers installed and it would be a good idea to either use the DDU or choose the "Clean install" option from the Nvidia installer when you do so.
MY PSU RM750W
i

Nov 22, 2019
stick with 1 thread
HELLO I have micro stutters in every game for a year now and still have it even after i changed my pc for the 3rd time now i even tried it on a laptop and it's the same PLS HELP ME IM TIRED

If you've had the same problem through several different computers, then the problem is either some kind of setting you are configuring in the game or in Nvidia/AMD settings, or a problem with your internet or router. Or as rgd1101 has suggested, it might actually be the game files you have themselves.

Nov 22, 2019
2nd warning
hi i have micro stutters in every game for a year now and still have it even after i changed my pc for the 3rd time now i even tried it on a laptop and it's the same