Can you help

TriciaJean73

Commendable
Mar 22, 2016
Good afternoon. I am having a problem receiving emails. This has been since the 19th January 2016. My computer is a Dell and I have been using Windows 10 since early December. I did speak to BT as they provide my broadband but they were unable to help and seemed to think the problem might be with the settings!!! As I am not very technical I have no idea as to how to get my emails through again. I have an IPad and the emails come through on this without any trouble.

Solution
Compare the email client settings between your iPad and your PC. Make the one which isn't working match the one that is. If you need specific advice on what settings to use with BT, BT is your best source of this advice.
Compare the email client settings between your iPad and your PC. Make the one which isn't working match the one that is. If you need specific advice on what settings to use with BT, BT is your best source of this advice.

Solution

TriciaJean73

Commendable
Mar 22, 2016

Thank you for your reply. Following your advice I was able to solve the problem. I am very grateful.