[SOLVED] Can you make sure everything here works

DanteKid

Reputable
Jun 29, 2019
So I'm helping a friend of mine with building a PC. He doesn't know almost anything about PCs so I offered my help. I got the components, but I want to make sure they will all work so I'm not wasting his money.
Here's what I offered him:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 2700 w/heatsink since he said he isn't going to overclock it
MoBo: Asus TUF B450 Plus
RAM: ADATA XPG Spectrix RGB 2x8GB CL16 3200MHz
GPU: ASUS DUAL RTX 2060
SSD: Transcend SSD230 512GB
HDD: Seagate 1TB 7200RPM
PSU: Chieftec PROTON 600W
CASE: ATX Deepcool MATREXX

P.S. If you have any other recommendation, for example i know the RAM isn't good probably I just chose it as a template for him, he'll be buying everything from computer unvierse so look on there before writing one

Solution
The RAM is much less of a concern than the knockoff russian powersupply. I don't know enough about it to trust that. For that price on the SSD you can get a much better and more reliable equivalent SanDisk SSD which is what i would suggest if you are fixated on that price. While ADATA is not the end all be all of RAM sellers they are fine so no real issues there
The RAM is much less of a concern than the knockoff russian powersupply. I don't know enough about it to trust that. For that price on the SSD you can get a much better and more reliable equivalent SanDisk SSD which is what i would suggest if you are fixated on that price. While ADATA is not the end all be all of RAM sellers they are fine so no real issues there

Solution

DanteKid

Reputable
Jun 29, 2019
So is everything else ok then? I already told him to take a different SSD

TRENDING THREADS