Can you play Pokemon Ru/Sa via Colosseum?

In Stadium 1 & 2 on the N-64 you could play the GB games at a faster
rate, and on the TV. Can this be done with Colosseum?

Thanks

Ezel wrote:

> In Stadium 1 & 2 on the N-64 you could play the GB games at a faster
> rate, and on the TV. Can this be done with Colosseum?

Unfortunately not. While Colosseum allows you to trade with the GBA
games or copy the Pokemon for Colosseum mode, there is no way to
actually play Pokemon Ruby or Sapphire in Colosseum. However, if you
use a team from your GBA to play the Mt. Battle vs. 100 challenge in
Colosseum mode, you can navigate the mountain as the trainer character
you picked in the GBA game.

Also, after you've beaten story mode, you can trade between Colosseum
and the GBA. Traded Pokemon do tend to level up faster than native
ones, and your Pokemon are automatically healed between matches during
the knockout challenges.

--

Chet "Tech" Weaver

AIM: PanGatomon
MSN: Nichirasu@hotmail.com
eMail: zeroohki at netscape dot net
Yahoo! Messenger: tech_weaver
ICQ: 122744531

My Adventure Quest character:

> In Stadium 1 & 2 on the N-64 you could play the GB games at a faster
> rate, and on the TV. Can this be done with Colosseum?
>
> Thanks

If you want to play Ruby/sapphire on your TV, you'll need a gameboy player
or the pokémon box disc and a gameboy-gamecube link cable.

Lord Deckard

On Fri, 4 Jun 2004 23:57:30 +0100, "Lord Deckard"
<deckard(nospam)1998@(dontspamme)hotmail.com> wrote:

>> In Stadium 1 & 2 on the N-64 you could play the GB games at a faster
>> rate, and on the TV. Can this be done with Colosseum?
>>
>> Thanks
>
>If you want to play Ruby/sapphire on your TV, you'll need a gameboy player
>or the pokémon box disc and a gameboy-gamecube link cable.
>
>Lord Deckard

Thanks for the info. Does the polémon box disc allow for play FASTER
than on the GBA.

What I'd like to do is be able to play my Ruby cart at a faster pace
for training purposes. Any suggestions?