[SOLVED] Can you please help me decide?(PSU)

Solution
The tx line is pretty good but seasonic tends to make top of the line quality psus, this is coming from a corsair psu owner myself. The seasonic psus tend to come with really nice warranties, so you may want to look into that aswell.

nick_v15

Prominent
BANNED
Jan 7, 2018
i've not seen anything negative about it? are these professional reviews or comments made on amazon/newegg?

could you link it if it is a professional review, otherwise i'd ignore comments made on amazon and so on.
I read alot of reviews by people (professional reviewers usually water the problems a bit so i avoid them) about the Seasonics fan rattling.Both on Amazon/Newegg.

Math Geek

Titan
Ambassador
i trust professional reviewers 1000% more than random people commenting on amazon/newegg

i don't doubt a handful of people had a bad experience but that does not mean every unit has the problem. a professional reviewer will dismantel it and list the fan used which they can then comment on in general terms such as "it has fan model x, which has proven to be a solid fan for the last 5 years" that means more to me than a single person posting on newegg.

keep in mind EVERY company has a warranty department since no product is 100% flawless. also note that if the model in general had a bad fan in it and had tons of problems reported, we'd see the recall notice and forum after forum after forum and tech article after article written discussing it. that's when you know there really is a QA problem with that unit.

never seen any such thing for that psu and Seasonic has an excellent reputation so i see no reason to put any negative generalizations for the psu. :D