Question Can you rearrange size of screens in duplicate display setup with different resolutions?

Jan 15, 2022
I have 2 4k monitors, a 1440p and a 1080p. When rearranging them in duplicate display setup the 4k is bigger than the 1440p, 1080 smaller than 1440 etc. So i cant get screens to line up properly for moving between screens. Is there a way to make them al the same size without adjusting the resolutions of them? i've been searching for this answer and not having luck. Picture to show what I mean about the display arrangement menu. I can switch all my monitors to 1080p and they will line up so my mouse can move freely between them. I'm looking for a way to keep my primary 4k and my lower resolutions monitors still line up from top to bottom so my cursor can move freely between them from any spot on screen. Right now i've been having my 1440 lined up to the the middle of my primary screen but cant cross between screens from top or bottom that way only center of screen. this has been bugging me for a few weeks now since i got a 4k monitor and started running my tv off my pc.
the 1440 and 1080 i had prior the sizes werent big enough of a difference to cause cursor movement problems. Thank you for any assistance given as I'm stumped on this one.

33gerCL.png

It can never be perfect.
If you can rotate the smaller monitor 90 degrees, the physical size will be closer to the height of the larger 4k monitors.
I have a 48" and a 27" 4k monitor. By rotating the smaller to portrait I can move a window from one to the other and keep the relative position the same.

Jan 15, 2022
It can never be perfect.
If you can rotate the smaller monitor 90 degrees, the physical size will be closer to the height of the larger 4k monitors.
I have a 48" and a 27" 4k monitor. By rotating the smaller to portrait I can move a window from one to the other and keep the relative position the same.
I sort of understand what youre saying. So like leave the lower res monitor portrait (guess its time to finally install my mounts) and i just gotta try to fit them best i can. Yea by 32in 1440 looks smaller than my 28 4k cause it goes off resolution. Im pretty sure i got a layout in my mind just cant believe you cant adjust the size. But thank you for notifying me that cause ill just mount my monitors so i can find a way to get them more even. Appreciate the response