[SOLVED] Can you recommend a graphics card for HP Pavilion Desktop PC 570-p0xx

Oct 19, 2020
Hi,
My PC has been making quite a bit of noise lately and my husband replaced one of the fans. There is still a noise coming from the PC and we have deduced that it is coming from the graphics card.

I am an illustrator and would be very grateful if you could recommend a suitable graphics card.

Below is the spec of my PC:

System Model
HP Pavilion Desktop PC 570-p0xx
Version 10.0.19041 Build 19041
Processor
AMD A10-9700 RADEON R7, 10 COMPUTE CORES 4C+6G, 3500 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s)
System Type
x64-based PC
Installed Physical Memory (RAM)
16.0 GB

Thank you in advance for any help offered.

Kind regards

Solution
Your garphics card will be limited by the space in your case and by your power supply. If your power supply is 500W ( a lot of HP and Dell seem to be) then stick to something like a RTX2060.

SteveRX4

Notable
BANNED
Sep 29, 2020
Your garphics card will be limited by the space in your case and by your power supply. If your power supply is 500W ( a lot of HP and Dell seem to be) then stick to something like a RTX2060.

Solution
Oct 19, 2020

Thank you so much Steve for your quick response to my question. I will check the power supply and space available in the casing.
Much appreciated
Kind regards

NoFaultius

Reputable
Sep 2, 2019
If you are happy with the performance now, ascertain what kind of graphics card you have. You can use a free software like CPUz, or right click on my computer, go to properties, then device manager, then expand display adapter. I see from Google, some of those were coming with a nvidia GT730, which is garbage. That processor has decent integrated graphics. My first move if I was you, is to hook up you monitor to the integrated graphics and see if that suits your needs. If it does, just pull out the old graphics card and go on your merry way.
EDIT: If not, get a GT730 from newegg for $49 https://www.newegg.com/gigabyte-gef...tion=gt730&cm_re=gt730-_-14-932-155-_-Product