[SOLVED] Can you recommend me a specific keyboard with backlight ?

Feb 2, 2021
Hello,
thank you for taking time to read my post.
I will explain exactly what I am looking for. I am not able to find the keyboard I desire and need your help.

I am looking for a (I think) membrane keyboard. I don't know if membrane is the right term. Not a machanical one I think. Imagine a classical office keyboard (Microsoft Wired Keyboard 600 for example), but with lighting. If I could explain it furter, I am looking for a preferably wired beyboard, with no large spaces between the buttons and with this silent "typy" sound, not the mechanical "loud clicky" sound. Preferably white coloured (am I getting too specific? :D)

This video shows the type of keyboard I am looking for, except this one has no backlighting. I love working with very dim lights in the everning hours. I have tried using led stripes etc. but it is just not the same. I am willing to pay anything up to 150$, if you could recommend me what I want: this but light lighting

Disclaimer: I don't like fancy stuff (sorry, that is just me), so please no gaming, ultra pointy, fancy layout alien keyboard (not to offend people, who like sich things, its just my preference). I like a simple, classical "boring office work" keyboard style.

These links you see are, contrary to the video, are examples of keyboards I do Not have in mind
1 2 3

Thank you in advance!
Stay safe and healthy :)

Last edited:
Solution
Just do a websearch for "white backlit keyboard" and see what comes up that you like.
There are many mechanical keyboards that don't have the click sound, and you can find a lot of them with silent or near silent keys. MX Silent, Silver, Speed Silvers, there are low profile mechanical switches with flatter laptop looking keys.

Logitech K740 not white but good

This one has single colors you can change...
Just do a websearch for "white backlit keyboard" and see what comes up that you like.
There are many mechanical keyboards that don't have the click sound, and you can find a lot of them with silent or near silent keys. MX Silent, Silver, Speed Silvers, there are low profile mechanical switches with flatter laptop looking keys.

Logitech K740 not white but good

This one has single colors you can change https://www.amazon.com/BFRIENDit-Ke...9Y2xpY2tSZWRpcmVjdCZkb05vdExvZ0NsaWNrPXRydWU=

Nothing much a web search won't find you.

Solution