Question Can you recover deleted messages and conversations on Instagram?

TheDarkOne198

Distinguished
Jan 9, 2012
I have a very important reason to get back a conversation from Instagram that got deleted and downloading my IG data does not get me what I need, even after several attempts. Is there any way to get back lost conversations? Is that stored anywhere in the cloud? I cannot think of anywhere else to ask other than taking my chances on Reddit or something.

TheDarkOne198

Distinguished
Jan 9, 2012
If you deleted it from your account, the only possible place it might still exist would only be accessible from Instagram.

Have you asked them?

I do not know how to ask. I only see a means of reporting a problem and searching online tells me that the odds of them ever even responding are very slim unless you are a very popular influencer that has millions of followers, to make it worth their time. Is there another way to ask them?

USAFRet

Titan
I do not know how to ask. I only see a means of reporting a problem and searching online tells me that the odds of them ever even responding are very slim unless you are a very popular influencer that has millions of followers, to make it worth their time. Is there another way to ask them?
I do not know either.

The other party involved in this conversation might have it.
But I'm guessing that is not an option.

TRENDING THREADS