Question Can you refill LEPA 120 cooler?

Feb 19, 2020
Having trouble even removing this thing, screws keep spinning instead of coming off, managed to get two off normally but the other 2 are near impossible. Kind of silly the back nails have 0 grooves to unscrew, but i digress. Ive only seen one other thread on the difficulty of removing it, and pressing up and using pliers does not work. Can you refill this thing so i dont have to remove it, and if so, how?

Did it leak? From my quick Google search of lepa 120, it's your average aio. Meaning closed loop, no refill option.

What makes you think it needs refilled?

If the screws are just spinning, sounds like they're stripped. Or for some reason the standoffs loosened letting the whole screw spin instead of separating as it should.

Feb 19, 2020
Computer seems to be overheating so im doing a clean of it, wanted to just replace it with the spare heatsink i have in case that was the problem. I guess I'll just see if it will run with everything else cleaned. I dont think it leaked but I shook it and the fluid does seem low, not sure how much was in there in the first place tho.