Question Can you run Roblox using an Nvidia Quadro NVS 295 ?

It is a server GPU so not much good for gamig, supports DX 11 but has problems running games as it only has the very basics. 2009 card so ancient and never good to pair really old and newer tech. As Djoza said better to get a CPU with integrated graphics if you are on a constrained budget.
If you tell us what Mobo etc you have someone could come up with a decent idea.

Cpu: intel E2200
Hdd: seagate120gb
Motherboard: ga g41mt s2pt
Ram: samsung 4gb 1333Hz
PSU: 380 watt
Cpu cooler: intel stock copper cooler

Run well on most roblox game

That's about a 12-13 yr old CPU, you are better off replacing the computer with an i5 setup from the first few generations than putting a video card in the one you have. The GTS 250 you are asking about needs a 6 pin power adapter which your system is not likely to have.

Mar 10, 2021
I am getting an error code while playing roblox games on intel chipset and integrated graphics. The error code is 524. All the games were playing smoothly before. Please help me out.

I am getting an error code while playing roblox games on intel chipset and integrated graphics. The error code is 524. All the games were playing smoothly before. Please help me out.

Start your own post with the issue including all details about the system, what you tried already, what happened before the issue, etc...
That error has nothing to do with the video card though https://www.quora.com/What-is-a-Rob...u get Roblox 524,have access from the creator.