can you suggested me the best best monitors with 1440p Gsync monitor.with ips in 27 size ? inch size

Jun 4, 2018
can you suggested me the best gaming monitors with 1440p Gsync monitor.with ips in 27 size ?
inch size

+144Hz (Overclockable to 165Hz)

+G-Sync
+1440p (2k)
+27 Inch display
+IPS

WHAT IS YOUR OPINION FOR Acer XB271HU, ViewSonic XG2703??? and PG279Q::

what positives and negatives have these 3 monitors??
which from these 3 monitors you believe is the best? and which to buy>? ..

can you tell me which are the good and the bad for these 3 monitors??

I don't know which to buy from these 3 and for this I want to help me please

Jun 4, 2018
I am interesting to buy one monitor for pc games but I don't know what to choose utrawide 21.9 or 16.9;; monitor;;

because I don't know a lot of things for ultrawides is it possible to tell me if ultrawides support all the games or some games;;
the most people for pc games what monitor take;.
if I will buy ultrawide monitor will I have problems and issues in most games; or is better to buy one monitor in 16.9΄; for to have better compability;

also I am a gamer and I am playing a lot of titiles very old and very new titles
I am hardcore gamer

what is your experience from ultrawides monitors; for using them in pc games;
what the most people prefer 21.9 or 16.9 for gaming?
which are the advatages and disavantages from ultrawides monitors
does all the games give the support for ultrawides monitors/;

Jun 4, 2018
MERGED QUESTION
Question from mikealfonsoosa : "i have opened one new thead and noone is helping ,me in this forum??"

can you suggested me the best best monitors with 1440p Gsync monitor.with ips in 27 size ?
inch size ?

ips
1440p
v-syng
27 size
144-165mhz refresh rate
and very good stand

from all these monitors which is better?
Asus PG279Q, Acer XB271HU, ViewSonic XG2703
some peple say that ViewSonic XG2703 is better from Asus PG279Q, Acer XB271HU is it true?
and some another people say that Acer XB271HU is better from all these 3 because it has the less problems
someone said that The XB271HU has the best casing; the XG2703-GS has the best factory calibration and overdrive throughout the VRR range; the PG279Q is superior in some aspect, but I forgot which... Someone should chime in.

what he means with all these things??

best casing best factory and superior??
Asus PG279Q, Acer XB271HU, ViewSonic XG2703
so from all these 3 monitors which is the best>>??

which are the positives and the negatives for these 3 monitors?

I am interesting to buy one monitor for pc games but I don't know what to choose utrawide 21.9 or 16.9;; monitor;;

because I don't know a lot of things for ultrawides is it possible to tell me if ultrawides support all the games or some games;;

the most people for pc games what monitor take;.

if I will buy ultrawide monitor will I have problems and issues in most games; or is better to buy one monitor in 16.9΄; for to have better compability;

also I am a gamer and I am playing a lot of titiles very old and very new titles

I am hardcore gamer

what is your experience from ultrawides monitors; for using them in pc games;

what the most people prefer 21.9 or 16.9 for gaming?

which are the advatages and disavantages from ultrawides monitors

does all the games give the support for ultrawides monitors/;

every help and info from you i wil be thankfull

also because i will buy new monitor can you suggested me also one custom 1080 ti?
which are the best customs gpus 1080 ti; for to combine with one from these 3 monitors;