Question can you switch your primary and your secundary hard drive

Sep 11, 2019
i want to buy a new laptop for school but they reccomand no hdd as primary hard disk but the laptop have both hdd and sdd and the hdd is primary can you change that so you can set your ssd as primairy disk

Sep 11, 2019
Need more info.
If you're buying a new laptop with both an SSD and HDD, the OS should be installed on the SSD.
i want to buy a lenovo legion y540 but when i want to custimize it on the website of the lenovo it says that your hdd is your primary and your ssd is an extra hard disk. and the recomandations from my school are no hdd as primary. can i change the hard diskes from place or isnt that going to slow my laptop down

USAFRet

Titan
i want to buy a lenovo legion y540 but when i want to custimize it on the website of the lenovo it says that your hdd is your primary and your ssd is an extra hard disk. and the recomandations from my school are no hdd as primary. can i change the hard diskes from place or isnt that going to slow my laptop down
It is MUCH better to buy the thing configured the way you want it, rather than to change it around later.