[SOLVED] Can you tell me what they have and what can make the games work properly?

Aug 28, 2020
Hi, I recently downloaded two games, they work well, but sometimes, after a few minutes, they work hard, after that they work well again and so on.

The games are: Youtubers life and Kingdoms and Castles Warfare

The components of my computer are:
Processor: Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU E3300 @ 2. 50GHz 2.50 GHz
RAM: 4.00
64 bit
graphics card: NVIDIA GeForce 9400 GT
Windows: 10 Pro

Solution
Youtubers life is recommended to have an i3 at a minimum, and Warfare an i5-3570 + GTX660 is recommended (C2D + GTX260 'minimum')

Your hardware falls quite a ways short of either game recommendations, so it's not surprising that it'll struggle.

Beyond making sure nothing else is taking up resources & turning down in-game settings &/or resolution, there's not going to be too much you can do.

Barty1884

Retired Moderator
Youtubers life is recommended to have an i3 at a minimum, and Warfare an i5-3570 + GTX660 is recommended (C2D + GTX260 'minimum')

Your hardware falls quite a ways short of either game recommendations, so it's not surprising that it'll struggle.

Beyond making sure nothing else is taking up resources & turning down in-game settings &/or resolution, there's not going to be too much you can do.

Reactions: Phaaze88
Solution