Question Can you use multiple display using motherboard without gpu?

Aug 19, 2020
I have an ex a320m gaming motherboard, im going to use a ryzen 3 3200g which has igpu in it can i use the motherboard signal output without discrete graphics card

Wait if you didn't notice about the multiple display problem on the title my point is that can i use the motherboad outputs without discrete gpu and have multiple displays
From what I have seen about the subject with MULTIPLE monitors with the asus prime a320mk, raised by a few people on Internet who,actually owned an APU, I never saw an actual owner finally saying that he managed to connect with 2 monitors.
There is no way in the Bios to activate both outputs at the same time, and it does not seem to be automatic.
So, I think it is not possible, unless actually demonstrated in front of you.

Aug 19, 2020
From what I have seen about the subject with MULTIPLE monitors with the asus prime a320mk, raised by a few people on Internet who,actually owned an APU, I never saw an actual owner finally saying that he managed to connect with 2 monitors.
There is no way in the Bios to activate both outputs at the same time, and it does not seem to be automatic.
So, I think it is not possible, unless actually demonstrated in front of you.
Then how about the ex a320m gaming thank you