Canadian Residents: Win Nexus 5 from Virgin Mobile Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndrewJacksonZA

Distinguished
Aug 11, 2011
Hi Marcus and Tom's. Thank you sooooo much for this! The optimist in me can hardly wait until you have competitions that are international, including places like the UK and South Africa! ;-)

schultzter

Honorable
Aug 1, 2013
Whoa there, I think you forgot to exclude residents of Quebec because that's normally a requirement of any contest open to Canadians! The only tangible result of Quebec's drive towards independence has been our exclusion from sweepstakes!!! #sarcasm

lunix

Honorable
Feb 17, 2013
"13. Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes an entrant’s consent to the Sponsor’s use of his/her name, likeness, voice, opinions."

Use for what?!?

Niva

Distinguished
Jul 20, 2006

We reject you, and still resent you for sending all those Canaidan pennies south of the border!

Arls

Honorable
Apr 16, 2012
**"13. Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes an entrant’s consent to the Sponsor’s use of his/her name, likeness, voice, opinions."**

Ya I read this also, they may just want to record your reaction for promotional reasons, radio adds etc... However its worded in such way that it could be used in far more sinister ways.

jee_are

Distinguished
Aug 24, 2006
I don't own a smart phone (could never justify the cost), but if I get it for free I just might use it. Thanks for the chance to win Tom's.

Status
Not open for further replies.