Cannot boot computer and keep restart

Farhanah Raub

Honorable
Sep 30, 2013
Hello, I have problem with my ASUS s200e laptop..I switched on and I have to wait about 30 min and suddenly sad smiley BSOD appear..
The BSOD appear really quickly and I cannot read what it say.. then it restart and saying its preparing for automatic repair..after restart its become black screen with cursor appear like normal. but I dont see the login screen..after that it's keep restarting..what should I do? I cannot login to windows..I keep switch it off forcely to boot it again..

P/s:I dont have windows 8 DVD or flash and I am a beginner..sorry for my bad english :)

Solution
From your Manual -
6nz3lU8.png

Beware, Refresh will uninstall any software you installed, and Reset will wipe your drive before re-installing. Use Troubleshoot/Advanced Options to get to Command Prompt then try System File Checker
Type sfc /scannow then Enter
What's your Language? I'll find Manual for you...

Farhanah Raub

Honorable
Sep 30, 2013

My laptops don't have removable batteries..:(

where to find the ram dimm? Is it in the laptop? I am a beginner..I don't want to open the laptop case..:no:

how to do it?:??:

From your Manual -
6nz3lU8.png

Beware, Refresh will uninstall any software you installed, and Reset will wipe your drive before re-installing. Use Troubleshoot/Advanced Options to get to Command Prompt then try System File Checker
Type sfc /scannow then Enter
What's your Language? I'll find Manual for you...

Solution