[SOLVED] Cannot boot past BIOS at all

Mar 25, 2019
Hi, I’m having an issue where my pc will not boot past bios, it is a brand new build and I can’t for the life of me figure out what to do. I have tried multiple drives to boot from and in BIOS it registers all of them but will not allow boot. As in it sees them but even in boot override it won’t list them and the list is empty.
I tried putting in a windows 10 install USB drive and it can’t find a drive to install to, despot there being an SSD in there which the pc does see. Please help as I’m completely stuck.
I also tried updating the BIOS on the mobo but it only says something along the lines of ‘BIOS drive not recognised’ and will not update via usb, ez flash 3 or internet. Wondering if this maybe a mobo issue or something? Don’t know?

Build:
i9 9900K
ASUS Extreme XI hero
Crucial 4gb ddr4 2400mhz
Cooler master 1200w silent pro gold
ASUS Gtx1060 strix
Samsung evo 860 250gb SSD
Segate 1tb HDD

Solution
Hi, thanks for the suggestion but I just worked it out. After trying my SSD and HDDs in my other rig I discovered they were ALL completly corrupted 😂 god knows how it happened but I installed a new drive, reinstalled windows and it now works like a charm.
Mar 25, 2019
Hi, thanks for the suggestion but I just worked it out. After trying my SSD and HDDs in my other rig I discovered they were ALL completly corrupted 😂 god knows how it happened but I installed a new drive, reinstalled windows and it now works like a charm.

Solution