[SOLVED] Cannot connect to discord call, but can surf internet! Help please!!

Koushal Saini

Honorable
Oct 19, 2014
Please help me with this, i am able to use internet and it is fast.

I pinged to google.com This is what i get " bytes=32 time=10ms TTL=56", i mostly game i tried discord calling from the same internet connection but it just doesnt connect when i do the same with my phone it connects easily, was trying to play mine craft on my friends server the same happens again and again please help me fast with this error T-T.

Solution
It's most likely not your computer's or network's fault as discord servers tend to drop quite a lot preventing people from connecting to the services at all. It's most likely only temporary for you. But if you find it's never connecting at all, try checking your computer's firewall to make sure it's not blocking any incoming or outgoing connections for discord.
It's most likely not your computer's or network's fault as discord servers tend to drop quite a lot preventing people from connecting to the services at all. It's most likely only temporary for you. But if you find it's never connecting at all, try checking your computer's firewall to make sure it's not blocking any incoming or outgoing connections for discord.

Solution