Cannot delete a file for good

I am having great difficulty trying to dlete a file permant. I think it got
downloaded onto my system into my documents, no matter if I right click it-
it does not give me the option to delete like the other files do. It is as if
it is stuck in my documents. I hope somebody can help, its driving me crazy!!

See Aumha website page for removing unwanted & hard to remove files.
MANUALLY DELETING STUBBORN FILES
http://aumha.org/a/stubborn.htm

--
Maurice N