Cannot delete a user

Does anyone have advice on how can I can delete a user (who is an
administrator). Am logging into XP as the administrator but cannot seem to
delete another user who is also an administrator.

Rich

Try using THE built-in Administrator account, not just an account thats part
of the admin group. The account you are trying to delete might be the builtin
admin account but was renamed. To find out for sure, open Computer Management
under Admin Tools and look in the local users and groups section. check out
the existing accounts and be sure to read the Description column to find out
which account is the builtin admin account. I'm pretty sure you can't remove
the builtin account. But you can rename it again.

"Sophia" wrote:

> Does anyone have advice on how can I can delete a user (who is an
> administrator). Am logging into XP as the administrator but cannot seem to
> delete another user who is also an administrator.

Thanks for that - but have tried that already! Am logged in as the built in
administrator and still can't do it - any other advice?