Willemsmk

Honorable
Jul 30, 2015
Hi all, I previously was using a mouse with the windows enhance pointer precision setting off, to make mouse acceleration disabled. I had no problems with this until i decided to switch to a new mouse, a Razer Basilisk. Since switching I am experiencing mouse acceleration, and have confirmed it is not placebo. This is driving me completely nuts. I have tried the "MarkC Windows mouse accel fix" and have double checked the mouse settings, and all looks fine. Razer synapse takes me straight over to the mouse settings in windows so nothing to change in there. I have tried uninstalling my mouse drivers and letting windows reinstall, and still mouse acceleration persists. This is making it impossible to use my computer for the things I use it for, and any insight into what I can do to fix this without completely resetting my computer would be amazing. Thankyou :)

extra info: if it is relevant, my DPI is 500. And if I switch back to my old mouse, (with new drivers) no mouse accel is present, the basilisk does not include hardware acceleration, so I am completely baffled.

Willemsmk

Honorable
Jul 30, 2015
Have tried all synapse related fixes, and have now completely reinstalled windows, problem persists.

Considering this problem persisted while using other mouses and without synapse on the computer, i doubt its related. Im completely out of things to do. I dont know how its possible for this problem to still exist after a windows reset. I cant use my computer properly at all