Cannot find application data lp plugin

homegirl77

Honorable
Dec 3, 2012
Hello,
Does anyone know what "cant find Documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\WRData\pkg\LPPlugin.dll means?
This is affecting my applications immensely! Have tried researching numerous places.

Cyberat_88

Distinguished
WR is the program installing that file, do not know what it stands for.
You installed this application for all users and it put some runtime files in your Documents and Settings folder. If you are no longer running this program, uninstall from control panel, programs and Run - msconfig, remove program from startup menu.

nyceshirtz

Honorable
Jan 22, 2013

WR stands for WEBROOT. I have the same problem. If i get a fix from them, i will try to post it here,

Cyberat_88

Distinguished
Webroot is a sort of anti-malware software, it did not uninstall properly, see if the mfg. has a remover or use CCleaner (free DL at filehippo.com) to clean registry. It saves previous registry and creates restore points.

billtroutman

Honorable
Mar 19, 2013

Hi Homegirl77. I just came across your post as I encountered the same issue this evening. I have an idea what the problem may be though I have not yet confirmed it.
First a little background on what I believe led up to me having the problem. Despite the ominous warning from Webroot Secure Anywhere, I had disabled the Webroot Toolbar in Internet Explorer and subsequently was not getting the advisory feedback (green checkmarks & red X's) with my web search results. Re-enabling the WR Toolbar did not return the advisory feedback to my web search results. I decided to uninstall and reinstall WR. Upon completing that process, I am now geeting the same error that you posted about.
No about LPPlugin: I beleive that it stands for LastPass Plugin. Webroot has an integrated password/login manager which is a stripped down version of the real McCoy, LastPass. I chose LastPass over the stripped down implementation in WR as of a couple of years ago. I am going to uninstall LP and WR, then reinstall WR, and then reinstall LP. Obviously I do not know if you are using LP and if my hunch is correct, but if nothing else, perhaps this will give you insight into what LPPlugin may be.
Bill T.

Bigbear1700

Honorable
May 1, 2013
RE: Does anyone know what "cant find Documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\WRData\pkg\LPPlugin.dll means?
homegirl77 is correct when she stated that the error is Webroot related. If you like to uninstall and reinstall webroot that is fine, but when re-installing make sure you disable any other Anti-Virus programs that maybe enabled in your system tray. If you continue to receive this error then go to www.webroot.com and search through their support pages otherwise you can simply go to Tools - Options - Add Remove Add-On's in your internet explorer and under tool bars disable Webroot Tool Bar then click on Apply at the bottom right corner of box. This will do away with that error box and webroot will continue working except for we webroot tool bar which isn't any big deal, but if you want the tool bar then try re-installing with nothing running in background and all anti-virus programs disabled, otherwise go to www.webroot.com and search for support or call their tech support number.