cannot find driver (printer hardware)

Ru

Distinguished
Jun 20, 2004

i've recently installed a samsung webcam in my pc and many problems began.
I've uninstall the cam but now, each time i start my pc, the hardware wizard
thing detects a printer hardware and when i clicked on the popup window next
to find the recommended drivers ..... in the end it said cannot install
hardware ..drivers not found.
Is there anyway to solve it? Thanks!

Try System Restore. Restore to a point before the webcam install

r.

"ru" <ru@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> i've recently installed a samsung webcam in my pc and many problems began.
> I've uninstall the cam but now, each time i start my pc, the hardware
> wizard
> thing detects a printer hardware and when i clicked on the popup window
> next
> to find the recommended drivers ..... in the end it said cannot install
> hardware ..drivers not found.
> Is there anyway to solve it? Thanks!

TRENDING THREADS