Question Cannot Find Suitable Mouse for My Fingertip Grip

whitelion1284

Distinguished
Mar 22, 2013
Greetings,

I'm in my late forties, fairly stuck in my ways and having a great deal of trouble finding a mouse that works for me.

For the most part the mice I've tried are either too big, usually in the palm rest (which is both unnecessary and in the way for a fingertip grip) or have the thumb buttons too far forward for me to reach without being awkward. I recently tried the Razer Atheris which would work except some genius decided to both angle the thumb grip outward toward the bottom and cover it with a smooth, slippery material which results in the thing slipping in my grip as my thumb constantly slides toward the top of the mouse.

I'm looking for a small, light mouse designed by someone who actually understands what a fingertip grip is. My wrist is stationary and set upon the edge of my desk. I hold the mouse with the tips of my fingers. A large palm rest interferes with backward motion by running into my palm. I'd really like the thumb buttons to be easily accessible and I'd like the mouse to feel secure in my grip.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks so much,
Cheers

whitelion1284

Distinguished
Mar 22, 2013
Thanks for the reply. Looks interesting although I wonder about the angle of the thumb-side grip. It looks like my thumb would slip off it. Also, if possible, I do prefer wireless mice.