[SOLVED] Cannot find Webcam driver for Toshiba Satellite?

Solution
The camera is not showing up in Device manager for some reason.

Check in hidden devices. It may just not be working in the system in general if it's not disabled in BIOS or in the hotkey if there is one. I have run into quite a few failed webcams at work now that everyone is working remotely and trying to use it, even with newer laptops.

Ross_5

Reputable
Mar 9, 2016
Check Hardware IDs for your camera in Device Manager, and search by these PID_ and VID_ numbers.
I did not find what Windows version these drivers support, but there's an chance they have not been updated for Windows 10 (
The camera is not showing up in Device manager for some reason.

Apr 1, 2020
I have a Toshiba Satellite S50 B, and never used my webcam am micro. Now I need to give lessons to my students and all the Softwares that I am using like Skype or Zoom said that the camera doesn't exist. I went to device manager and it was hidden with an error code 45. I delete and I try to install it again but I don't see the driver on Toshiba. What can I do?

I have a Toshiba Satellite S50 B, and never used my webcam am micro. Now I need to give lessons to my students and all the Softwares that I am using like Skype or Zoom said that the camera doesn't exist. I went to device manager and it was hidden with an error code 45. I delete and I try to install it again but I don't see the driver on Toshiba. What can I do?

Get a usb webcam to use. Also it's bad form to tack on to someone else's post, you should start your own with your own specifics.