[SOLVED] Cannot Fix Windows 10 Crashing

Apr 7, 2020
Hello All,

I gave my girlfriend's brother my computer as a gift so he could play video games. Within 6 months of him having it, the computer crashed. It will not boot, showing blue screen and "CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED" under it. The System Recovery will not work and displays an error, and I cannot reset the PC because it says that "PC Reset has encountered an error", so I am basically stuck at the Windows Repair Screen every time I start the PC.

Help!

Solution
My computer will not read the USB with a new installation of Windows 10 on it.
the USB drive will not have "a new installation of Windows 10" on it. it would have the files necessary to perform a fresh install of Windows on any other connected drives.
this will circumvent your Windows installation and it's issue with loading up and boot directly from the install media.

you would normally have to enter the BIOS and direct it to boot from a USB or Blu-ray drive before accessing connected HDs/SSDs.
Hello All,

I gave my girlfriend's brother my computer as a gift so he could play video games. Within 6 months of him having it, the computer crashed. It will not boot, showing blue screen and "CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED" under it. The System Recovery will not work and displays an error, and I cannot reset the PC because it says that "PC Reset has encountered an error", so I am basically stuck at the Windows Repair Screen every time I start the PC.

Help!
Try pull the comos battery out after powering off the system and unplugging it. After doing so hold the power button for thirty seconds x2 times. Then plug the battery back in and the power supply unplug all hdd and ssds for the "MOBO" not the hdd/ssds. After words boot to the bios and check cpu idle temps in there. Then plug just boot drive back in with Windows 10 boot usb in the mobo and hard rest the system

Apr 7, 2020
it appears to be a software problem with Windows 10 which is in turn creating problems with your Windows Repair, Recovery, Reset options.

try a fresh install:
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

and then download & reinstall all of the motherboard system drivers from the motherboard's manufacturer product support page.

How am I supposed to install Windows 10 again if I cannot access the homepage? I tried putting it on a USB and using the Image Recovery Option, but the desktop fails to read it.

My computer will not read the USB with a new installation of Windows 10 on it.
the USB drive will not have "a new installation of Windows 10" on it. it would have the files necessary to perform a fresh install of Windows on any other connected drives.
this will circumvent your Windows installation and it's issue with loading up and boot directly from the install media.

you would normally have to enter the BIOS and direct it to boot from a USB or Blu-ray drive before accessing connected HDs/SSDs.

Solution