• Now's your chance win big! Join our community and get entered to win a RTX 2060 GPU, plus more! Join here.

Meet Stan Dmitriev of SurrogateTV on the Pi Cast TODAY! The show is live August 11th at 2:30 pm ET (7:30 PM BST). Watch live right here!

Professional PC modder Mike Petereyns joins Scharon on the Tom's Hardware Show live on Thursday, August 13th at 3:00 pm ET (8:00 PM BST). Click here!

Question Cannot get audio to play from recevier

BuckCity

Reputable
Feb 23, 2016
I have my gaming pc connected from the hdmi port on my graphics card to my tv for video. Then i have a display port converter hooked to the 2nd port of my graphics card and i have it hooked to my recevier for audio and so my pc can support 60fps. So today i decided to unhook everything so i can blow the inside of my computer out to clear out all the dust. After i finished i hooked everything back up. But, now when i click on the bottom left corner of the desktop to change my audio settings from headphones (cause i also have steelseries pro headphones connected for gaming) to LG TV NVIDIA High Definition no audio will come out the receiver. So then i decided to click on advance setup to test it to see if it works. And I have 2 LG TV options. One is the tv and it only supports stereo and Dolby Atmos. The other LG TV option is for the receiver and it supports stereo, 5.1, 7.2 and etc. Problem is the audio doesn't work anymore. And i didnt do anything different. I refuse to believe the receiver is broke cause i can still hear audio if i try to watch cable. So I need you guys help.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS