Cannot get into Safe Mode or Start Page

neckababy1

Honorable
Dec 12, 2013
Fairly new Toshiba Satellite p875-s7102 (purchased in Feb but rarely used). Laptop has not been working for a week, been trying everything. Now I cannot even get into Safe Mode. Almost every link I read shows how once you get to the Windows Start page but I can't even get to that. I have beat the hell out of F8 button to no luck. I have had every issue trying to fix this lap- error messages, blue screen, Disk at 100% usage, Check disc at start stopping at 40% scan, you name it it's happened. Any suggestions other than throwing this thing against the wall???

neckababy1

Honorable
Dec 12, 2013
OK, I tried to follow the directions here http://support.toshiba.com/support/viewContentDetail?contentId=2737864 to restore to factory settings. I press 0 (zero) and I do get the warning screen pop up. But then it goes back to the Toshiba logo saying Please Wait, goes to black screen and five minutes later get the blue screen that says Computer Ran Into a Problem and it restarts. Tried this like 4 times already. This is driving me crazy. Anyone?