Question Cannot get WiFi to work on the Gigabyte X570 Aorus Ultra WiFi ?

HusainMirza

Commendable
Jan 25, 2021
Hey !
So I have a Gigabyte X570 Aorus Ultra WiFi motherboard with a Ryzen 7 4750G.

The thing is I can't for the life of me get the motherboard's wifi to work I have attached the antenna at the back of the mother board that was provided with it but still neither the wifi nor the bluetooth adapters show in the device mangers or windows 10 settings
I can not see the tab for wifi or bluetooth , unless I insert external bluetooth or wifi adapters only then i can use the wifi or bluetooh but the motherboards default wifi is not showing up.
I installed the required drivers ethernet runs fine the antenna is not bent or anythin
i can not understand what the problem is
and I have selected boot option normal as boot not the fast or ultra fast one it still doesn't work
also in boot options i could not find wifi or bleutooth settings

HusainMirza

Commendable
Jan 25, 2021
I am thinking the device is disabled in the control panel. Otherwise, try a bios update and see if that works.....
How to enable device via control panel guideline please!
Update, I went to the said control panel tab and there was only ethernet option I could manage. The wifi tab appeared only when I insert the external wifi adapter
update I have now updated the bios too, from F36d to F36 provided by the official gigabyte site I am still missing the wifi and bluetooth network adapters tabs from control panel and windows settings. and these dont work without inserting external usb adapters
Update: I used administrator cmd to put in commands "netsh winsock reset" and "netcfg -d" rebooted and still no luck again there are no network adapters for wifi and bleutooth unless i insert usb adapters externally, also I downloaded updated drivers for wifi and bluetooth from offical site and upon installation it says that updated version is already installed or something along the lines
I tell you sir my motherboard supports wifi and had wifi antenna as well which i have attached but I have not been able to get it to work since I bought it

Last edited:
Feb 28, 2023
The thing is I can't for the life of me get the motherboard's wifi to work I have attached the antenna at the back of the mother board that was provided with it but still neither the wifi nor the bluetooth adapters show in the device mangers or windows 10 settings
I can not see the tab for wifi or bluetooth , unless I insert external bluetooth or wifi adapters only then i can use the wifi or bluetooh but the motherboards default wifi is not showing up.
I installed the required drivers ethernet runs fine the antenna is not bent or anythin
i can not understand what the problem is
and I have selected boot option normal as boot not the fast or ultra fast one it still doesn't work
also in boot options i could not find wifi or bleutooth settings

Hey, wondering if you were able to figure this out, because I have the exact same problem. Our broadband was down today, and I had to try and connect Wi-Fi.
I have a Gigabyte X570 Aorus Master. It works fine on my computer. There is a Wi-Fi button, all the drivers show up, Wireless works fine. Control panel, settings, everything is fine. My computer is connected via WiFi.
My son has a Gigabyte X570 Aorus Ultra. Can't get it working for the life of me. Installed the same drivers, but no Wi-Fi button, drivers don't show ip, device does not show, Wireless seems disabled. I do not know why. Can't see anything in BIOS or Control Panel. Only ethernet.

BJMDO

Reputable
Jan 31, 2020
I am on the most recent bios. I wanted to make sure I was on my home computer to check it. I am not having any issues with this. I am on Windows 11. I simply type in wifi in the search bar. It brings me to Wi-Fi Settings (Network & internet > Wi-fi). It is the top line for me to click to turn the wi-fi on. I hope this helps!