[SOLVED] Cannot install any new programs, cannot turn on antivirus

Jan 21, 2019
Hello all, thanks in advance for reading. I have not been able to install any new programs or turn on my antivirus for quite some time. I am hoping to find a solution so I don't have to do a system restore.
I have tried:

• - Running the program as admin
    - Logging in under admin to try to install the program
    - Ran Kaspersky Rescue Disk 2018
    - Installing Windows Updates (was unable to install "Update for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB3006121")

When I attempt to install new programs, I get this prompt:
rooTpo.png

This is what it looks like when I try to activate my antivrus (I only try activating one at a time, it still shows both are off):
E5egkc.png

AdfJsM.png

egVqZJ.png

System info
BsfQ1q.png

Any help would be incredibly appreciated - I am losing my mind trying to figure this out. Thank you thank you!

Edited for clarity, readability and adding pictures. Dropbox didn't work for some reason.

Solution
It would seem you have malware preventing you from running/installing programs, you could try running msconfig, disable all services and all start up items, and try again, also try booting in safe mode and run something like hitman

richpixel

Prominent
Jan 3, 2019
It would seem you have malware preventing you from running/installing programs, you could try running msconfig, disable all services and all start up items, and try again, also try booting in safe mode and run something like hitman

Solution
Jan 21, 2019
for some reason Norton still shows up as an installed virus protection program, even after a reboot. Thanks for your suggestion though