Cannot install drivers

vikebukt

Commendable
May 8, 2016
hi, i'm trying to install the network drivers for my asus 970 pro/aura motherboard but i have a problem. when i press the "asus setup" file on the cd drive it starts installing just fine, but during the copying of the files i get an error saying "cannot install drivers. No Intel(R) adapters are present in this computer." what do i do to fix this?

Solution
Try downloading the latest driver from Asus. You should check the device manager to see if it is present and check the UEFI BIOS to see if it is enabled. Clearing the CMOS sometimes can correct things.

I have received a new motherboard in the past with a non-working LAN. You would need to RMA the board if your LAN is defective.

vikebukt

Commendable
May 8, 2016

yes i am currently running windows 10 64bit

Try downloading the latest driver from Asus. You should check the device manager to see if it is present and check the UEFI BIOS to see if it is enabled. Clearing the CMOS sometimes can correct things.

I have received a new motherboard in the past with a non-working LAN. You would need to RMA the board if your LAN is defective.

Solution