Cannot load saved game

marcus

Distinguished
Aug 1, 2001
Archived from groups: alt.games.halo (More info?)

I copied over my saved games from another computer and I put them with my
other games on the current computer. However, I cannot load tha games.
Actually, I cannot even see them in the game. Can you give me some help?

Thanks,
Marcus

"Marcus" <mkbaird@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
> I copied over my saved games from another computer and I put them with my
> other games on the current computer. However, I cannot load tha games.
> Actually, I cannot even see them in the game. Can you give me some help?
>
> Thanks,
> Marcus

I am not sure it is as straight forward as that.
I would try creating a profile with the same name that the games were saved
under originally, then placing the saved games in that directory.
HTH.