Cannot log into using Facebook.

cone.djordjic

Prominent
Oct 6, 2017
I can't sign in with my Facebook account.
This is what happens when I try:
This account's email is already associated with another member. Please log into that account to associate this account.

I have access to the Facebook account's email.

Aug 26, 2019
I deleted cone.djordjic account since it was in conflict with my Facebook account. I changed its email (Facebook's) so how can I access it again? I have an account (that is registered with Facebook) from 2015 so I don't want to lose it. If I try to log in this happens:This account's email is already associated with another member. Please log into that account to associate this account.

Rogue Leader

It's a trap!
I deleted cone.djordjic account since it was in conflict with my Facebook account. I changed its email (Facebook's) so how can I access it again? I have an account (that is registered with Facebook) from 2015 so I don't want to lose it. If I try to log in this happens:This account's email is already associated with another member. Please log into that account to associate this account.

Are you trying to recover a Tom's Hardware account you logged in via Facebook with?

To confirm the account you are referring to is cone.djordjic ?

What would you like to do, continue using the cone.djordjic account? I can enable it and send you a password reset if you want, to your gmail address that is attached to it. I can also change the name on it of you want.

Reactions: rgd1101

TRENDING THREADS