Question Cannot move between expanded displays

kep55

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Our administrative assistant had two monitors set up via VGA. She was able to drag pages from the main monitor to the other with no problems. The displays were set to expand the main monitor.
We replaced the one monitor with a LCD 40" television so she'd have a bigger workspace. Both monitors are still connected via VGA and expand is still selected.
She can no longer access the second monitor. It displays the desktop background but she can no longer drag a page from the main monitor to the secondary monitor. We need the secondary as it's connected to our camera system.
Is there another setting we need to set? will a flat panel LCD display designed to be a TV not allow expanded displays?
Thank you.

Windows 7 Professional

You can have it drag vertically if you change the positioning of the monitors in whatever software the computer uses to manage the GPU.

For example, in my Nvidia Control Panel I can arrange the desktop orientation as such:
2u5wf8z.jpg

But right now I have the secondary monitor to the left of the main monitor as that's how it's positioned on my physical desktop.