cannot reach the boot/bios menu

model74296

Honorable
Apr 2, 2013
So I have an Emachines t3604 with both windows vista home basic and linux fedora 18 installed. So I deleted the fedora partion by accident (I was going to add some free space to my windows partion and kinda deleted my linux) so the grubloader does not work and all so I was going to reinstall the fedora OS which I keep on a flashdrive So I restarted my computer to disable booting from hard disk cd/dvd drive etc. and forgot to enable booting from usb so I press f2 to try to reach the bios menu and that does not work press f10 to reach the boot menu and it still does not work
For less than a second I see a screen I think asks for the password to reach the menus but is just disappears to be replaced with a screen that says “no bootable media found please visit ……” any advice as to how to proceed
I don’t really need the computer right now as I’m getting a laptop soon but most of my music production gear and music I produced is saved in that hunk of junk so I’d really like to get back access to it at some point