Question Cannot run XMP @ 3200MHz

Aug 10, 2022
I just upgraded from a 9700k to an 11700k, and from a Z390-A to a Z590-P. Prior to the upgrade, I had no issues running my ram at 3200MHz, but now when trying to run XMP at 3200MHz, I get a blank screen and nothing more. I have gotten it to run at 3066MHz, and played multiple matches of League of Legends with no issues, but after playing a match of CS:GO, half way through the match my whole pc completely froze, and I had to hold the power button down for a hard shutdown. This happened twice within 10 minutes. I then switched it back and I'm now sitting at the default 2133MHz. Anyone have any ideas as to what is stopping me from getting to the true potential of the ram?
Here is my User Benchmark

CPU - i7-11700k
MOBO - ASUS Prime Z590-P
RAM - Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 32GB 4X8
GPU - Gigabyte RTX 3070
PSU - CX750M

Karadjgne

Titan
Ambassador
In bios, set the xmp, but manually adjust the dram voltage to 1.38v. Can also try raising VCCSA to @ 1.5v at most.

The xmp auto settings are for 2 sticks in dual channel, you have 4x sticks in 2x dual channel, that can tax the memory controller a little more than usual.

Aug 10, 2022
In bios, set the xmp, but manually adjust the dram voltage to 1.38v. Can also try raising VCCSA to @ 1.5v at most.

The xmp auto settings are for 2 sticks in dual channel, you have 4x sticks in 2x dual channel, that can tax the memory controller a little more than usual.
This was a no go, same thing

Please read section two at the following link, titled "The odd man out (Or mixed memory)" so that I don't have to post a long winded post here. And keep in mind that memory compatibility is board specific in a lot of cases, especially and more and more these days, so just because those kits which did not come together worked on a previous configuration using a different board and CPU, doesn't mean it will on a different configuration.