Cannot see comments

greenspoon

Distinguished
Nov 28, 2007
I cannot seem to see the comments. I can go to the forums and view them, but not on the articles themselves. If I post a comment they show up, but if I navigate off the page and come back the comments disappear again. I can see that there are comments from the top of the article. Not sure what is going on.

bustapr

Distinguished
Jan 23, 2009
lol comments seem to be buggy as hell since the site change. in a tomsguide article there seems to be 11 comments, but I can only see 3. other times in the forums section of an article theres 2 pages of comments, but on the article itself theres 0 comments. sometimes comments get double posted.

Im not going to suggest bringing back the old comments system since I understand the need to change constantly, but at least make sure the changes work before making them official changes. Id suggest THG put up a beta site similar to how they did it with the site overhaul around 3 years ago. keep the way that works as the main site and have a "new version" of the site just to get feedback and tweeking. the new comments system really just doesnt work.

nevilence

Distinguished
May 8, 2012
Yer its driving me nuts, cant see anything until I comment, get limited visibility when I do see comments. This is very annoying especially when I dont want to comment and just like someones comment or answer (also cant burn peeps either)

nevilence

Distinguished
May 8, 2012

Mine appears to be working again, thanks for the quick resolution guys =) much appreciated

TRENDING THREADS